"tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" makes known the existence of personal data files, owned by "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" for the management, communication and information purposes. The aforementioned files are registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which the user can access to check their situation.
Security measures and levels:
"tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" has taken the necessary measures to maintain the required level of security, depending on the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, for the purpose of avoid, to the extent possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Scope of application:
The structure of files, equipment and information systems in order to comply with the current legislation on data protection, will apply to all files, temporary or permanent, owned by "tualarmaSINcuotas.es (SINcuotas S.L. )" containing personal data, as well as any equipment or information system that treats them.
All staff hired by "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" and its Processors are obliged to comply with the aforementioned regulations, with special attention regarding their functions and obligations, which will be duly determined by "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)".
The acceptance of these conditions, requires the user to collect essential data for the provision of their services, which will be requested personally through forms or the website. At the time of the collection of the data, the user will be duly informed of the rights that assist him.
The data that will generally be collected are: First and last name, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, data related to means of payment. Other types of data may be collected when the User is informed.
In order that the information contained in our files is always up to date and does not contain errors, we ask our customers and users to inform us, as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications of their personal data.
What Personal Data Do We Process?
1. Personal Data You Provide To Us:
The Company will process the following data when creating an account or making a purchase on the Site:
- Identification data (First and last name, email, postal address, ID and telephone number);
- User identification codes or keys;
- Personal characteristics data (date of birth and gender)
- Data related to means of payment
The personal data requested are mandatory, so that the refusal to provide them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services. In the event that you provide data of third parties, you represent that you have the consent of the same and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the Company from any liability. In any case, the Company may carry out periodic checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures in accordance with the applicable regulations.
2. Personal Data That We Collect:
For what purpose do we use your Personal Data?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage the services and functionalities of this Site,
- In case you purchase a product on the Site, to refine, comply, control and manage the correct performance of the contract;
- To detect and prevent any identity fraud,
- In case you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide you with the best possible service;
- To perform internal analysis and reports for product sourcing, future campaigns and stock management;
- To be able to detect all those fraudulent accesses and navigations;
- To create a business profile about you, using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted, and send you electronic commercial communications regarding similar products or services; unless you tell us otherwise by checking the appropriate box in the registration process or object at a later time; And
- To create a business profile about you, based on the personal data you provide to us and the data we obtain through your browsing of the Site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your preferences or personal interests; and thus be able, consequently, to send you commercial communications tailored to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; as long as you've given us your consent.
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data according to the purposes described above are as follows:
- The execution of our contractual relationship with you, in case you purchase a product on the Site or contact our customer service.
- The satisfaction of our legitimate interest, consisting in (i) managing the services and functionalities of the Site and (ii) in case you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide you with the best service possible; (iii) preserve the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content, and website; (iv) carry out internal analysis and reports for product sourcing, future campaigns and stock management; as well as (v) develop a business profile about you, using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted, and send you electronic commercial communications regarding similar products or services; unless you tell us otherwise by checking the corresponding box in the registration process. In any case, you have the right to object to these processing at any time through the email address email@example.com, in which case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons.
- Your consent, to develop a business profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your browsing of the Site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your preferences or interests personal; and thus be able, consequently, to send you commercial communications tailored to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; as long as you've given us your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
In each commercial communication we will inform you about how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline. In cases where the Company needs your personal data to comply with its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data is mandatory. If this data is not provided, the Company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or comply with its obligations.
How long will we keep your Data?
Exercise of rights:
You have rights related to the personal information we hold about you. We offer you a variety of options to know what personal information we will collect about you, how we will use that information, and how we will communicate with you. You can contact us in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, data portability, and/or limitation of processing through the email address email@example.com. In any case, you must prove your identity by photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document. In addition, at any time you can revoke your consent: (i) according to the instructions of the communication itself; (ii) by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanying a photocopy of ID, passport or similar document. Also by written and signed request, with a copy of Id, addressed to "(SINcuotas S.L.)", C/ Baker 29, 40569 Grajera (Segovia. Likewise, and in the event that we fail to comply with our legal obligations in relation to data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
These rights will be addressed, within 1 month, which may be extended to 2 months if the complexity of the application or the number of applications received so requires. All this without prejudice to the duty to keep certain data in the legal terms and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities arising from possible processing, or, where appropriate, a contractual relationship.
The user will give his consent so that "tualarmaSINcuotas.es (SINcuotas S.L.)" can make use of his personal data in order to provide a correct compliance with its services.
The completion of the form included in the site or the sending of emails or other communications to "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" imply the express consent of the client to the inclusion of their data personal character in the aforementioned file, owned by "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)".
Confidentiality and professional secrecy:
The data collected in all private communications between "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" and customers or users will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing "tualarmaSINcuotas.es& TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" to the obligation of secrecy of personal data, its duty to keep them and take all necessary measures that prevent their alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations on Security Measures for Files containing personal data.
In addition, information of any kind that the parties exchange with each other, that they agree to have such a nature, or that simply be seen about the content of such information, will also be confidential. The visualization of data through the Internet, will not imply direct access to them, unless express consent of the owner for each occasion.
We recommend that you do not provide any third party with your identification, password or reference numbers that "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)", could provide you. Also, to ensure that the protection of professional secrecy between "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" and the client is preserved in all communications, the customer/user must not disclose the confidential information to Third parties.
Changes to security and data protection policy:
"tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" reserves the right to modify its security and data protection policy in order to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as those that may arise from existing model codes in the matter, or by strategic corporate decisions, with effect from the date of publication of such modification on the website of "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)".
Assignment to third parties:
"tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" does not transfer personal data without the express consent of its holders, which must be granted on each occasion, being only transferred for the express purpose and always with the consent of the user or customer, unless:
- The processing responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of such processing with third-party files, such as courier companies for the sending of the contracted products or mobile phone companies to manage the registration of services.
- The data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the Judges or Tribunals or the Court of Auditors, in the exercise of the functions assigned to them.
The User's personal data may eventually be communicated to third parties related to the OWNER by contract for the performance of the tasks necessary for the management of his account as a customer and without having to give his authorization.
Also when they have to make communications to the authorities in case the User has taken actions contrary to the Law or violated the content of the legal notice.
The User's data may be communicated to other companies in the group, if any, for internal administrative purposes that could involve the processing of such data.
The User's personal data may be transferred to a third country or to an international organization, but must be informed when such transfer occurs, and of the conditions of the same and the recipient.
Hyperlinks contained on the website may lead to third-party web pages. "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on such sites, which will be exclusively informative and that in no case imply any relationship between "tualarmaSINcuotas.es&TuHogarInteligente.com (SINcuotas S.L.)" and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
We may use our own or third-party cookies when you browse this Site to improve your browsing experience or to show you ads according to your preferences and tastes. These cookies collect information about you and your browsing. To learn more about the Cookies we use on this Site please read our Cookies Policy.
Integration of the eKomi badge on our website:
To display our eKomi quality seal and collected ratings, as well as to offer eKomi products to buyers after placing an order, this website includes the eKomi badge.For the purposes of a weighting of interest, this allows mainly protect our legitimate interests when marketing our offering optimally. The eKomi badge and the services advertised with it constitute an offer of the company eKomi Ltd., Berlin, Markgrafenstr. 11, 10969 Berlin, HRB 114654 B (Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany) Each time the eKomi badge is queried, the web server automatically saves the so-called server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data), while recording the visit. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the conclusion of your visit to the page. Other personal data is transmitted only to eKomi, to the extent that, once an order has been placed, you have opted for the use of eKomi products or have already registered to enjoy their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and eKomi will apply.